Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Admit It...I Do Online Surveys!

My husband laughs at me because I do online surveys. I just love free stuff and I love being able to do something so simple and get compensation for it. I belong to 3 different groups, MySurvey, E-Rewards, and American Consumer Opinion. Each one has different types of compensation.

Every time you take a survey on MySurvey, you get points. You can redeem the points for gift cards to different places, small appliances, cookware, and more. You must reach 1000 points before you can redeem for any prizes. If you want to join, please see the MySurvey icon on the right of our blog page or click here.


With E-Rewards, you get dollar points which you can redeem for airmiles on popular airlines as well as gift cards to Target, Starbucks, and Macy's. You can also get magazine subscriptions and much more.

At American Consumer Opinion, you don't get points but instead, if you are selected, you can get checks in the mail for completing certain surveys. Sometimes it's not much but it's fun nonetheless.

These are just a few that I've used for a few years now and have been happy with. I've received compensation from every one of these panels. It's been fun to give my opinion as well as try out new products. If you're like me, and you like free stuff, it's worth a try!

2 comments :

Home of Harris said...

We enjoy reading your blog. I am interested in doing the surveys but I am wondering about how much time you have to put into it? Hope all is well. Your family and the work you are all doing remain in our thoughts and prayers. God bless!! Tiffany

Home of Harris said...

I joined two of the three. One is by invitation only. I need to make sure that I have your e-mail address so in case they ask so you can earn something. Thanks for the good info.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...