1:12 AM

From Kidtastrophies

Joshua picked a little hiding spot in our house...under the borrowed futon in our guest room. The other night Emma Grace couldn't find the doll she wanted to sleep with so I briefly looked underneath the "hiding spot." I didn't find the doll but found this instead:

From Kidtastrophies

I was NOT happy to say the least. Joshua colored on the wall. He got a stern warning and I went to searching for how to get crayon marks off of concrete walls. I knew our landlord would not be happy about finding that! Back in the US of A, I would use magic eraser but unfortunately you can't find that here so I had to go back to the basics. I found a good website, Tip Nut, that gave me the help I needed. After scrubbing very hard with toothpaste, this is what the wall looked like:

From Kidtastrophies

It's not all gone but it's not a "GASP" mark anymore!

You Might Also Like


  1. Love the picture of Joshua peeking out of his hiding spot.

    Magic Eraser rocks! I have some tiny fragments left of one a very kind friend sent me. I'll use it up getting this apartment ready for its next inhabitant. Great work getting the crayon off so well without Eraser power!!


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images