Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Down To The Wire!

Well, we're nearing conference time and things are getting crazy! I thought I would post some pictures on the progress and so you can "see" what still needs to be done so you know how to keep praying for us! Mattresses and tents were delivered yesterday, food is being purchased daily, and I think I'm about tired of shopping!

From University Village

From University Village

From University Village


Setting up tents!

From University Village

From University Village


Work on the bath house continues...

From University Village

From University Village

From University Village


And the sewage...well, we're hoping things get sped up a bit!

From University Village


So keep praying for us as people arrive this week!

5 comments :

blissful_e said...

Good progress - still some prayer needed - very exciting!!

Calliani got excited when she saw the tents because she sleeps in a little pop up tent in our hotel room when we travel. I explained that some people sleep in them outside, too!

The Horvath's said...

I love the "no name" white sugar!

Wow, that is exciting to see all the preparations going on there. I love the little tent city. How many people are you guys expecting?

Jen said...

Yes, "no name" is the off brand. It is quite funny. We are expecting 270 people including kids. 95 tents will be set up. It's going to be crazy!

John, Carla & Rae Shaw said...

Wow! That's a lot of food! I know you are a great cook, but I hope you don't have to do all the cooking. Hope you have gotten some rest.

Joanne Chung said...

jen!
the base looks great!!! I wish i were there to see everything coming together.

can't tell you how much i miss you guys and south africa. :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...