Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Reading...The Abduction


I thought I would branch out from my John Grisham reads to explore a new author. I was a little hesitant to read a book about a child abduction, having small children myself. I don't want to give the ending away, however, the twists and turns kept me reading. Although, the jury's still out if I like this author. I would like to read his bestseller, The Color of Law, before I make a final decision. Anyone read it?

-------------------------------------------

I've added a new sidebar! To the left, you will now see my current reading list! If you've read any good books lately, please let me know! I'm always looking for a good read!

1 comments :

Courtney said...

I am just getting caught up on your blog! I just finished Thousand Splendid Suns, the second book by the author of the Kite Runner. I finished it in 3 days, I couldn't put it down!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...