Blog Awards11:57 PM
I'm new to the idea of blog awards but I love playing games...and winning, so this is kind of exciting for me! Two great bloggers recently each gave me an award. Melanie over at Me Melanie gave me the Premio Dardos award. This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, and literary personal values every day.
The rules associated with this reward are as follows:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.
I received the second award from Rebekah at Rebekah's Beautiful Day. It's the "Your Blog Is Fabulous!" award. The rules of this award are to list 5 things that I am addicted to and then pass this along to 5 other fabulous female bloggers.
So let's see...1. I'm addicted to...Organization. I know this sounds really boring but it's true. Sometimes I dream about ways I can better organize my pantry, my kid's room, the movie cabinet. And I literally sleep better when my house is organized and neat. I know...I'm a geek!
2. Relationships! Relationship with Jesus, with friends, with my husband, with my kids. I firmly believe we weren't meant to live the Christian life on our own. We need others in our lives to encourage us in our walk. And above all, we need Jesus in our lives!
3. Coffee. I used to think I wasn't addicted until recently. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to have my cup o' joe. All day I suffered from fatigue and a constant headache. Yikes! I mean I usually only drink one cup a day!
4. Learning new hobbies. About a month ago, I learned to knit and loved it! I began making projects out the wazoo! When the DTS started, I informed my husband that I wasn't going to start any knitting projects for a couple of weeks. He breathed a sigh of relief! I might start a project this weekend. :)
5. Blogging. I'm all about the story of our lives. I feel like blogging is a way for me to tell my story. I enjoy sharing my journey and my friends feeling like they are a part of it even though we're an ocean away.
I don't know if I can think of 15 other female bloggers but I would like to give both awards to some of my close female blogger friends that have touched my life in ways they probably don't even realize. Thanks for your input in my life and the values you hold to! You're fabulous!
1. My friend who's lived in half of the continents at Blissful E.
2. Courtney at Hello, You've Reached...
3. Brittany, my latest partner in crime, at My Learning Curve.
4. My South African friend who doesn't live here at Kruger Creed.
5. Lindsey at Journey of Hope. What a road we've walked!