Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Goodness Of God


So most of you probably read about our break-in we had back in January. It was violating and awful. Well, in the process my computer was stolen. I was so very sad about it. Well, a team from our church came last week. We were in the office going through the VBS supplies they brought and the awesome goodies they blessed us with (thanks, Christine, for getting all that together!) In walked the team leader, handing me a case. "What is it?" I asked. Opening it, I was speechless. Literally. Everyone watching me and I didn't know what to say. In it, was a silver, Macbook Pro. The exact computer I had but a newer version with more memory and in better condition! Isn't that just the goodness of God!? I mean, not just getting a new computer but the exact one I had! I was so blessed by it that I had to share it with all of you. And thanks so much to the ones who gave it to me. You blessed me beyond words!

---------------------------------------

Check the giveaway post to see if you were the recipient of a little goodness!

6 comments :

The Smith Family said...

Wow!! H God is so amazing! How exciting! I know you are so happy about the new computer! I hope you, Jeremy and the kids are doing great! Miss yall!

blissful_e said...

God is good. All the time!

All the time. God is good!!!

Nadine said...

God is good. What a blessing to receive what you lost.

Lindsey Kaufman said...

I'm so happy for you Jen!! Sure wish I could have seen your face when you opened it!

Pilar Stark said...

Wow, what a blessing!!!

I am sure you are so excited, and a Mac too!! My friend has one and keep telling me our next one should be a Mac because she says they are so much better.

I am in need of one. Mine is slowly dying. Need to start praying :)

melanie said...

I knew that you would be blessed! :) What an awesome testimony!!! Yay!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...