Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reading...Stone Cold


This was my first book to read by David Baldacci. I had high expectations because I've heard so much and he is on the NY Times #1 Best Seller list. I think, though, my first mistake was starting a 500 page book in the busiest season of my life. It took me over a month to finish it. And the ending for me was a bit anti-climatic. I have another Baldacci book (that I just packed away!) Have any of you read any good ones by him? Did I just pick a bad one? Or maybe it was my timing!

-----------------------------------------

Thank you to all of you who have left comments for the giveaway! If you haven't yet, be sure to leave your comment here to be entered!

1 comments :

Pilar Stark said...

I don't think I have read any books by him.... I will check with my husband to see if he has :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...