Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Father's Day Post

feet

I hope all of you had an excellent Father's Day! We sure did! After church, we had a nice family lunch and just spent time together. Holidays are always a reason for photos so here's some I took of the kids and their daddy!

sweet!

the kids and their daddy

lovely people

silly boys

sweet moment

smelling flowers

daughter kisses

I asked Joshua how he would describe daddy. "Silly and cool." And I asked Emma Grace what her favorite thing was to do with daddy. "Cuddle with him!" Daddy, we love you!!!

3 comments :

melanie said...

GREAT pics! I love the first one!! :) It is such a blessing to know our children have a great earthly father! and a wonderful heavenly father! They are so blessed!!

Nina in Portugal said...

I love this post! The pics are awesome!

Maybe I can get our 'daddy' to hang around with the kids and let me take photos like that!!

Courtney said...

Awwwww. Love these photos of Jeremy and the kids!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...