Picnicking Emma Grace Style

12:52 AM

This is what an impromptu picnic organized by my little girl looks like...

picnic basket

crackers
Her choices of food in her little pink basket.

monkey acting

monkeyiness
Acting like a monkey.

joshua

isabelle
Lots of friends.

joshua's flower

emma grace's flower
Flowers for everyone (oh, and green nails painted with markers!)

knitting a purse
A knitting project for mommy.

sun shining
Lots of sunlight.

kisses
And lots of love!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Have I ever told you I'm jealous of your photography skills??!!

    I'm sure I have...so let me say it again....

    I am SO jealous!!

    Having precious little subjects to photograph makes it so fun, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images