I'm A Sucker For...

1:12 AM

FLOWERS! Not just any flower, though, beautiful ones! Although, what flowers aren't beautiful? As my kids are learning swimming strokes, I get to sit in a beautiful garden surrounded by vivid outbursts of color. I took some time the other day to capture the beauty. I also caught some fresh rain and other critters who were enjoying it just as much as me! Hope this brightens your day!

drops of rain

orchid

buzzing bee

a bee and a drop

dew drops

purple

flowers

misted

opening up

daisies

rain

dew drops

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So beautiful! You are quite a photographer, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Looks like we like to take the same kind of pictures! jacob has just grown patient when we're at a park, zoo or graden.. he knows I'll be hunched over and crawling through the graden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing photography, awesome camera! Great job, beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images