Cranberry Muffins

12:12 AM

cranberry muffins

With the holidays just around the corner, it seems that fresh cranberries are on sale everywhere! I haven't used fresh cranberries much, but I envisioned yummy muffins when I threw some in my shopping cart. Lo and behold I found a recipe that sounded perfect. My kids didn't like the tart cranberry taste, but I loved it!

You Might Also Like


  1. I can feel the warmth from the oven and smell of fresh baked muffins. Mmmmmm goood !!!

  2. sometimes it's good when the children don't like something...:-)

    I make a cranberry pie [more like a coffee cake] that you put whipped topping on and it is yummy. Maybe your kiddo's would like it with whipped topping, it helps to neutralize the tartness.


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images