It's Called Snail Mail

11:50 PM

Back in August, I came across this blog. I love discovering fellow knitters all over the world! Anyway, through an exchange of comments and such, we decided to do a washcloth swap! From Australia to South Africa! So fun! I'm usually knitting for other people so I was so excited to knit for someone else and receive something in return!

I knit the waffle cloth...

knitted cloths

stack of cloths

I patiently waited and waited and waited some more for my cloths to arrive. After over two months sadly they still didn't make it, and I left for the states. It gives snail mail a whole new meaning! My friends in S. Africa are on the lookout for them so hopefully I will have some new cloths when I go back!

I highly encourage you to visit Jelly Wares. She's got some super cute patterns on there!

You Might Also Like


  1. It takes sooooo long sometimes, doesn't it?! Here's hoping your friends' watchfulness is rewarded soon!

    The waffle knit is lovely! I would hesitate to use something so beautiful as a wash cloth (thinking of the dirty feet I've been scrubbing recently). Are they sturdy?


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images