Ants On A Log

12:03 AM

ants on a log

How to make ants on a log...

First, you take a very cute little girl who loves helping to make food.

Next, you find celery, peanut butter, raisins, and a plastic knife for said little girl to use.

Finally, you give all the supplies to the little girl to create her masterpiece.

And voila! You have ants on a log!

Emma Grace saw ants on a log on a TV commercial and thought it was fantastic so she wanted to make it for everyone! They were the best ants on a log I've ever had!

Oh, and I've spent my time this week cleaning and unpacking instead of cooking! Can you tell?

You Might Also Like


  1. As the picture was loading, I found myself unexcited about the idea of seeing insects.

    Emma Grace's snack was a pleasant surprise!


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images