Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moving Day!

photo taken from here

That's right! Today is moving IN day for the Price's! We're very excited to finally have a place to live for the next several months that we are here.  We don't have a lot of stuff but many of our friends are graciously loaning and / or giving us stuff to use.  I've scheduled a few posts but if you don't see me visiting your blogs for a few days or I don't make it to post a couple of days this week, it's because I'm getting settled (and because I might not have internet).  After 3 months already here in the states, I am so ready for this place to become home for this season.

5 comments :

blissful_e said...

How EXCITING! I'd love to know more about your new place when you get a chance.

We're having some renovation work done this week, so in the midst of our upheaval I'll be reminded to pray for you guys!

Ana said...

That's so exciting Jen!

I wish you many man blessing in your new place and may you have peace and plenty of time to rest and renew strength.

Hugs

Cindi said...

Congrats on finding a place to settle...for now ;)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Have a very fruitful move in day! How long will you be there?

Blessings & Aloha!

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!! Please rest rest rest after your done unpacking. Are you guys still 'local'. ???

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...