Friday, February 19, 2010

We Teach Each Other Patience

I took these photos of Emma Grace about 3 weeks ago when we were visiting friends in South Texas.  Unfortunately I couldn't get my white balance setting right and they turned out a little yellow.  Let's just say it was meant to be antique, shall we?  Yes, we shall.  I look at these pictures and I'm reminded once again that we teach each other patience.  Oh, yes, in the best ways.  But in the midst of her learning patience, I get these great facial expressions that range from slight smile to utter boredom!  :)

not having fun

slight smile

turn this way?

looking for something

bored in the grass

Absolutely love it!

9 comments :

blissful_e said...

Fantastic!!! Emma Grace is just so lovely - even when she can hardly hold her head off the ground. :)

Brittany Deniston said...

love these!

Courtney said...

Third one is my fave!

Cindi said...

I get the feeling you love photographing your kiddos as much as I do ;)

Dre said...

awwwww! I love love love all her little different expressions! :) The honesty of a little child. :)

She
IS
BEAUTIFUL! :)

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

Oh I love it!!!! Love the last photo, precious!!!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Teaching Dissertation

Dissertation Help said...

love love love all her little different expressions! :) The honesty of a little child. :)
------------------------------------------
Dissertation Help | Custom Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

MBA Dissertation

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...