Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Price Tour Of Homes...Living Room Corners

from the hallway

I believe we left off our tour with Kid's Corners.  Continuing up the hallway, we come to the living room where some fun, special corners exist. 

The hutch that Jeremy built many years ago...
hutch

The picture wall of my babes (still picking out some photos for some of those frames!)...
picture wall

The plant stand that we found on the side of the road (just like Connecticut!)...
plant stand

Just like the rest of the house, the living room was furnished by the generosity of others.  I would have never chosen white couches, but that combined with the four windows makes for a very bright and cheery room, and I love it!  And my picture wall just makes me happy.  It's the only things I've hung on the walls, and it just makes the room feel homey and cozy.

from the front door

We have one more little room on the last stop of the tour...where a lot of action happens!

7 comments :

The Herd said...

I love your home--it looks so bright and free from clutter---that's my hope some day!!

blissful_e said...

So bright and cheery! And how cool that you can be reunited with the hutch Jeremy built! :) Love the plant stand, too. God is so good!

Lindsey Kaufman said...

Your house is looking great! Can't wait for you to see our house someday. I'm still waiting to get my photo wall together. Hammering into a brick wall isn't so easy, so I have to wait for Michael to have some "spare time." He's just not so enthusiastic about that task when he does.

Brittany Deniston said...

Your new home looks beautiful!

Ana said...

I love to see how your new home is taking shape, it encourages me. Thank you for posting, I love the room and the pictures on the wall makes it so welcomy.

Blessings
xo

The Reeds said...

Very cool!

Pilar said...

So very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...