Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some Personal Time...

ivy leaf

Starting today I will be gone for the next 7 days for some personal retreat time.  I'm going off for a week, just me and God.  Leaving internet and cell phone (well, I'll have it for emergencies only) behind, I will be off the radar and plugging into whatever God might have for me.

It's a good thing we just had some birthdays around here and that I like to make homemade goodness for such special occasions, because I've stretched out all kinds of birthday and crafting posts for the next week!  Enjoy and I'll see you when I get back!

Name Update :: Thank you to BlissfulE for the name suggestion!  I was going to do a poll with all the suggestions but I only got suggestions from one person, and quite honestly, I love Believe, Love, Create so that's my Etsy shop name!  You'll be hearing and seeing more about it when I return!  And BlissfulE, email me with your print choice and I will get it shipped to you as my thank you. 

6 comments :

blissful_e said...

I'm so excited you like my suggestion. :) :) Have emailed you separately.

Enjoy your time away!!

Ana Degenaar said...

I am happy you are taking time for yourself, enjoy it! big hug!

The Bauman Family said...

Jen,
Have a great time. Don't know if I'll get to see you before I leave on the 10th. If not, then in November!
Patty

Val said...

Enjoy some time for yourself!! It is so nice to come back refreshed.

The Reeds said...

I did this this summer and it was wonderful.. Apparently being mindful and purposeful really pays off (Go figure!).

God bless on your time away. I pray it's focused and fruitful.

MaryAnne said...

I LOVED blissfule's suggestion.

I hope you have a wonderful getaway.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...