Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme12:03 AM
To have fun as a family and be thankful for everything God has given us.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A whole day of pampering sounds absolutely wonderful. Massage, hair, pedicure, manicure, a little shopping ending the day at a nice hotel. And it would be fun to do it with a small groups of friends!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Well, that's an easy one to answer. We do lots of crafting and I make a special gift for everyone for Christmas.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played the classics like Monopoly and Life. As we got older, we played Phase 10!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
It is very rare that we don't celebrate Christmas away from home but I would love to all go to Colorado in the mountains. Yes, it's cold, but it would also mean lots of coziness!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
With the weather getting colder and colder (meaning I don't prefer my morning run/jog in frigid temps), I would love Wii Fit Plus with the Balance Board! Wii Party sounds fun for the whole family. And the kids would each love a Nintendo DS...perfect for road trips!