Friday, April 29, 2011

a preview from the studio

I have lots of fun planned for I Believe In Love starting on Monday.  It's definitely something you're not going to want to miss.  The only hints I can give you are that I will be highlighting some of my passions and hobbies as well as charities that are dear to my heart.  Here's a few photos that might peak your curiosity.

artful blogging

earrings

yarn and needles

looking through cd

handful of coffee beans

Curious?  Tune in Monday to see what all the celebration is about!  Happy Friday!

Linking up with Studio JRU for Sneak Peek Friday.

14 comments :

blissful_e said...

Cool pictures! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

Love your photos, Jen! Can't wait for Monday :)

O. Joy said...

I know what it's about! :-)
Thanks for stopping by & congrats to you!!! So exciting, isn't it?!!!!

sonyamacdesigns said...

ok ... you got me curious ... I'll be back on Monday!

Heart n Soul said...

Sounds great!

Cindy said...

You are such a tease! Just can't wait : )

Blessings!

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

Man I love your pictures! The photography is outstanding!

The Herd said...

Can't wait!!!

Lindsey said...

I know too, so excited for you!!!

AMKreations said...

I'm curious! =)

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Your photos are gorgeous Jen!! Can not wait to see what you are up to. I love Artful blogging... hmm? :)

MaryAnne said...

I'm intrigued =)

Stunning photography!

Robin Norgren said...

love you space here! I am coming over from Studio JRU. I love that Fancy Nancy is on your book wall :D

Roberta said...

Can't wait to see you in Artful Blogging...the suspense is killin' me...such a tease ;) But I would be also if I made it in that publication...lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...