fun at the aquarium

1:20 AM

Last week I played the part of parent chaperone for Jman's field trip to the aquarium.  I had five 3rd graders entrusted to my care.  Although I felt exhausted after an hour and a half of chasing excited kids, it was awesome to see the aquarium through their eyes.  It was definitely a great place to go to see the things they had been learning in class.  Me at the end of it all = naptime calling.  Hearing their excited voices say, "Look!  An adaptation!" = Priceless.  Here's some photos from our day.  The shark tank was the mutual consensus for the favorite!

lizard w/orange head

by the spider

swimming turtle


in awe

shark tank

You Might Also Like


  1. Aquariums are so much fun! Love the excited and interested expressions on Josh's face!!

  2. What a fun field trip! How neat you got to go along! You got some beautiful pictures =)

  3. I love aquariums, they are so much fun.

  4. Jman's expression with the spider looks like he is so excited, with just a hint of nervousness. Love the first lizard pic and stingray with that kid's hands out on the glass! What a fun age of exploring a new world!

  5. Fun !!! Priceless pics! Good job! :) I love the looks their faces! I can feel the energy coming through! :)

  6. What a wonderful aquarium, it looks like such a blast:)


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images