Friday, June 17, 2011

it's friday

We've had a whirlwind of a week!  Our sweet nieces (and their left yesterday.  We are all sad, tired (but a good kind), and looking forward to the weekend.  Happy Friday to all of you and I look forward to coming back on Monday (I do have a recipe to share on Sunday) refreshed and my head cleared of this fog!

fun with her reflection
isn't she sweet?


Courtney said...

I just got caught up on your blog for the last few weeks! (I didn't read any while I was in California.) Loved all the posts and pics and hope to see you soon!

Ana Degenaar said...

Happy weekend!
Don't forget to enter this giveaway!

MaryAnne said...

That is a darling photo. Have a great weekend!

Roberta said...

ahh..just love the picture...wouldn't it be nice if we could all still look in the mirror and be amazed by our own reflections ;) Thanks for the reminder and so glad that you had a wonderful family visit...always the best times. Hope that you have a wonderful weekend, fondly, Roberta

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...