Monday, July 25, 2011

3,399.9 miles, 18 days, & 5 states later

Sun rays out in the middle of nowhere NM

We made it home yesterday a little after 1 in the morning.  It's always nice to come home after being gone for so long, even if that means that temps are about 20-30 degrees higher than your body has been experiencing.

Thank you so much for commenting even though my visits to your blogs were sparse.  I am catching up with everything and working on getting back on track.  I feel like I have so much to share and can't wait tell you everything I learned at evo conference and all the fun adventures we had!  Lots of info and photos coming soon!

6 comments :

MaryAnne said...

Welcome home!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Wow -- what a trip you must have had. Can't wait to see your photos. :)

Phoenix Peacock said...

I cant wait to hear/see all about it! This photo is so well captured!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Yay... welcome home!! That is quite a trip. Can not wait to hear all about it and see all of your gorgeous photos!! :)

TAMI said...

Welcome back home!

blissful_e said...

What a great picture!! :) Welcome back!

(And I love that you kept track of the total mileage!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...