Tuesday, August 16, 2011

this is what vacation looks like

After Colorado, we ventured to the mountains of New Mexico.  Jeremy's family has a place that is quiet and perfect for family time, card playing, and reading.  I love it!  We were there for a couple of days before his parents and youngest brother joined us.  Food, eating on the back porch, art projects, go kart riding, putt putt golf, togetherness...this is what vacation looks like!

kebabs

drawing a masterpiece

redneck?

devouring a smore

eating a smore

playing putt putt

putt putt 2

riding go karts

riding a go kart

at the space center 2

at the space center

What does vacation look like for you?

PS: The winner of the purple love giveaway is Roberta.  Congrats!

5 comments :

tinajo said...

Looks like a fantastic time - and corn! I love corn and have totally forgotten to eat that this summer, yikes! :-)

Roberta said...

So love the corn on the cob on the grill like this. We haven't had any good corn yet but now I'll be looking for some at the farmers market for sure. Your vacation photos are georgous...so clear and it reminds me to practice more with my camera! Thanks for the Purple Love ;)

Five of US said...

I've never had grilled corn. (No fireflies, no grilled corn... I have not lived!) I'll have to buy some and try it before the summer is over!

Val said...

Those looked like some delicious smores being eaten! Great memories and photos.

Elisa | blissfulE said...

So much fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...