Tuesday, September 20, 2011

exploring oxford

These are the last set of photos from our fun time in England.  Oxford was our last stop before Heathrow airport.  It was such a fun place to explore!  After living in New Haven for several years, it was so fun to see Oxford University since Yale designed their look to resemble Oxford.  It was a beautiful town that felt so full of life.  I would love to go back someday!

bike

oxford building

stained glass

narrow

those clouds

beautiful building

red telephone booth

oxford rendezvous

streets of oxford

happy

Linking up with And Then She {Snapped} for Show Off Your Shot.  Be sure to enter to win digital scrapbooking software from My Memories!

6 comments :

tinajo said...

Your pics really make me wanna go there - just look at those buildings! :-)

Hey, why don´t you link up with Tuesdays around the world today? :-)

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Beautiful! I love Oxford, but Cambridge is better. :P :)

MaryAnne said...

Very nice photos! And I have to agree with Elisa, as stunning as Oxford is, I prefer Cambridge =)

Lisa said...

Oh! Man! When you go back would you take me with you??? I won't be a bit of trouble. You can take all the pictures because your are soooo good and we can go wherever you want. Pleassssssssse! and I promise I won't whine...I'll bring wine.

Love the picture of you and the hubby.

Very cute :)

xoxo

Suz and Allan said...

These are great pictures! Makes me wish I were there!

rachel said...

these pictures are so amazing...I really need to get "out" more. when was the last time I saw a phone booth?? it's been forever for sure! PS I love your header...down to the font.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...