Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fall portrait pricing

Fall is here which means it's the perfect time to get those family and senior portraits done!  My absolute favorite thing about photography is being able to tell a story visually.  We all have a story that makes up who we are as individuals and families.  My desire is to document that story for you!  Below are my fall portrait prices.

fall portraits

Email me for more info and to book your session today!

Update : Prices include one 8X10 of your choice with each package.

5 comments :

Leovi said...

I wish you much success with these beautiful portraits of fall.

Brandi said...

great prices! my family just had a session in February. wish you were in my area.

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Looks fun! Our family has never had our pictures taken (since the wedding). I wonder when we'll get around to it.

MaryAnne said...

You take great pictures! I'd hire you =)

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Tell a story visually... that is beautiful Jen! You do such an awesome job at telling stories through your photos. I fall session sounds wonderful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...