Monday, September 26, 2011

teeny downtown plano

park bench

Last week I went out just for the pure pleasure of taking photos.  I went to downtown Plano and got about 20 minutes in before it started raining (I'm not complaining...we really need rain.)  Right by downtown there's a beautiful park with a red train! 

downtown buildings

I was excited to try out a new PS action that I had downloaded (thanks, Tinajo).  I ran the Teeny Tiny World action from CoffeeShop Blog on these photos.  It creates such a fun effect!

park entrance

Linking up with Communal Global for Sneak Peeks Around The World.  Also, be sure to enter to win Father [& Mother] from Taylor Maxwell!

13 comments :

tinajo said...

Yes, fun effect indeed - and your photos are great! Love the shape of those benches! :-)

Brandi said...

great photos. i love the effect the action gave the pics.

MaryAnne said...

That is a very cool photographic effect!

Suz and Allan said...

The one of the benches is my favorite!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Great photos! I love the effects of the focus on certain objects with the dreamy unfocused areas.

Blessings & Aloha!
Thank you so much for stopping by! and for your sweet comment. I am way behind on my blog reading! I love to find your comments. Hugs to you!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh I also meant to say, I love your header too...the Cherry hearts are tooo cute!!!

Blessings & Aloha!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Amazing photos, Jen!! One of these days I am going to try PS... beautiful. just beautiful. blessings ~ tanna

Tamar SB said...

Wow! Plano is so pretty! Love these shots!

Buckeroomama said...

I love exploring places with nothing but taking photos as my main objective --no errands, no rushing about, just leisurely walking along and snapping away. =) Great pics.

Heidi said...

What a neat effect! I can't decide which is my favorite; so I won't decide. :)

Life with Kaishon said...

What a very pretty town Jen! I am so glad you are sharing it with us at Communal Global. Very, very pretty!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the effect! Your pics are always so awesome!

Happy Tuesday, Jen!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

What a beautiful place- It's so clean & charming- straight out of a movie.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...