Sunday, November 20, 2011

chocolate chip cookies with sea salt

choc chip cookies w/sea salt


If you know me well, then you know my all-time favorite chocolate is dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds.  Oh, my word, it's amazing.  When I was researching for a cookie recipe roundup for Today's Mama, I thought, "Surely, there's a chocolate chip cookie with sea salt somewhere out there."  I found it at Savory Sweet Life, and I think it just might be the most perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe ever.  Sigh...

8 comments :

Brandi said...

Your cookies look delicious! Everything seems to taste better with "sea salt" in its title!!

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Mmmmm, I bet those are tasty!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Oooooh, these sound perfect!! I love a little salt with my sweet! blessings ~ tanna

Courtney said...

I have never cooked with sea salt, looks yummy!

MaryAnne said...

They look delicious! We'll have to try that recipe!

Renee said...

Those cookies look amazing! I made chocolate chip cookies last week but I ate most of the dough before it ever got to the oven! I think I need to make more that actually get to the oven and these look perfect!

Leovi said...

That rich, I love chocolate chip cookies.

Tracey Potter said...

mmmm, my mouth is watering.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...