Wednesday, November 23, 2011

happy thanksgiving!

I think Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year!  I love taking the time to pause and think about the things I'm thankful for.  In an effort to just be and savor time with my family, I'm taking the rest of this week off from blogging.  From our family to yours I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

my family

I'll see you all back here on Monday.  Until then don't forget to enter my calendar giveaway that ends tonight and my giveaway to win a 16X20 canvas print from UPrinting!

13 comments :

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Cute photo! Enjoy your break. :)

Brandi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!

Jenni C's said...

Happy Thanksgiving !

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Happiest Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family, Jen!! GREAT photo! blessings ~ tanna

Renee said...

What a precious family! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Them Pates said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

MaryAnne said...

What a great family portrait! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

MarieHarmony said...

Lovely family photo - Have a lovely Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with your loved ones!

Suz and Allan said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the time with your family!

Tracy Jo said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Wonderful family photo!

I have not been able to stop by in a while, but wanted to be sure to say Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings & Aloha!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Jen... this is such a beautiful family photo! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Leovi said...

Beautiful family portrait, you will see very happy, I really like this delicious color.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...