Tuesday, December 20, 2011

holiday bokeh

I really like crisp, clear images, but there's something about bokeh that's very, very cool.  Slightly blurred lights make for such a cool effect!  I took these with my 35mm f/1.8 lens.  There's great tutorials at I Heart Faces on capturing bokeh, even if all you have is a kit lens.

christmas tree bokeh

pom pom bokeh

candy cane bokey

eating a cookie

looking through the ornament

Linking up with the I Heart Faces Bokeh Challenge!

I-Heart-Faces-button

9 comments :

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Fun photos! I've been struggling with bokeh with my kit lens... thanks for the link to the tutorial!

tinajo said...

Looks beautiful! :-)

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos, that sweet, very handsome with a look full of illusions.

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. images, jen!! blessings ~ tanna

Cassi said...

I love the clear bulbs and the lights

Cascia Talbert said...

Beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

MaryAnne said...

Such lovely pictures! I'll have to check out that tutorial!

Tracy Jo said...

LOVE, love, love them. I read that tutorial and need to try this!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Beautiful Jen!! And those ornaments are so cute! Is that one an itty bitty mistletoe? :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...