Monday, December 19, 2011

l.a. at night

Finally, I'm sharing the night shots I took of L.A. while staying at the Four Seasons for the Alvin And The Chipmunks : Chipwrecked press junket.  My 12th floor balcony was a perfect place to set my camera for some fun night photography.   Although, it was incredibly windy (did y'all hear about the recent winds there?) and I was trying very hard to make sure my camera didn't fall 12 stories down.

alvin poster at night

buildings in the distance

l.a. at night

The more I do night photography, the more I actually like it.  Do you see the Alvin movie poster in one of the shots??

Linking up with Communal Global for Sneak Peeks Around The World.

3 comments :

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Love the turning headlights in the first photo. And great work protecting your camera - high winds on high-rise balconies are no joke!

MaryAnne said...

Gorgeous photos! Glad you didn't drop your camera! =)

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Ah-maze-ing. Jen... these are so beautiful! The only night lights we see around here are the stars. :) Don't get me wrong... the stars are SO beautiful. But it is neat to see all those night lights too! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...