Saturday, January 14, 2012

incognito outtakes

During our incognito Valentine's photo booth shoot the other day, the kids had fun taking some photos of mom, too.  Jeremy walked in the door to me sitting there covering my face with a mustache, homework not even started.  NOT a normal after school sight.  Loads of fun, though.  I especially loved them coming up with ideas.  Don't you love Joshua's umbrella??

his umbrella

copying brother

one cool dude

sticking out tongue

mother/daughter

I usually more of a fan of color photos, but I really love these in black and white.  I think our indoor winter fun is going to be photo shoots!  Don't forget you can order your Valentine's photo package here!

7 comments :

Jennifer said...

Love these, Jen! So fun!

MaryAnne said...

Such fun outtakes! Love them!!! =)

Renee said...

I really like the black and white also! My kids are 15 and 17 and they won't let me take their picture very often. Enjoy this!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

You guys make such a beautiful and joyful family! Makes me smile just to see you having your fun! blessings ~ Tanna

Elisa | blissfulE said...

These make me giggle! So fun!!

Birgit said...

Hi Jen,

First of all, thanks so much for leaving comments on my blog. That certainly makes blogging extra special! :)

I liked all your recent posts, but I especially love your photo booth-style photos. The one of you and your daughter is precious!

Are you interested in winning a white cotton T-shirt with a pink heart and the words I ♥ Oktoberfest in size L? Then come over to my blog until Sunday, 22nd January, and leave a comment here .

What about having a look at my Advent and Christmas and getting an impression of Munich's Christmas market ? Moreover, you can see some frosty weather photos and pictures from a walk around my neighborhood on January 1st. Finally, there are photos of New Year's Eve . Of course, comments are welcome -- it's always great to hear what you think!

Have a wonderful 2012,
your blog friend from Munich, Germany,
Birgit

hellopalz said...

The photos are really sweet :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...