Sunday, February 26, 2012

cherry chocolate kisses

cherry chocolate kiss cookies

This was another of our Valentine's treats, Cherry Chocolate Kisses. I made them for the kids one day and saved the extra for them to give to their teachers. I asked Joshua if he liked giving gifts to his teachers, not knowing if that was cool or embarrassing. His response, "Of course! You do all the work and I get the thanks!" That silly boy of mine, he always makes me laugh. The few of these that were left were gone in a hurry. :)

4 comments :

Leovi said...

I love those cherry chocolate kisses. Greetings.

MaryAnne said...

Love Joshua's quote - too funny!!!

Renee said...

I've never seen cherry chocolate kisses before. Those look good!

Val said...

Yum Yum Yum!! I bet they were well appreciated.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...