Wednesday, March 28, 2012

embrace the camera

sweetness

together

Although I've never participated in it (until now), I love The Anderson Crew's Embrace the Camera photo challenge. I'm usually the one behind the camera and often forget to get in front of the camera. I don't want my kids to grow up wishing they had some photos of me with them. 

There was no photographer around the other day so Miss Emma and I decided to just take some photos using the computer. Yes, they're grainy and not the quality I usually go for, but really is that always so important?? Definitely not when it keeps you from getting in front of the camera and embracing it. :)



7 comments :

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Great shots! I love the graininess in these, actually. Gives them a flavour of nostalgia.

Emily @FamilyNLifeLV said...

I love these!! Truly beautiful!

tinajo said...

You´re both so cute - and I agree; it´s easy to forget to be in front. I´m really trying to remember that nowadays! :-)

MaryAnne said...

Great pictures, grainy or not!

I'm trying to get in front of the camera more, too :)

{amy} said...

Cute pics of you & your girl! I'm trying to embrace the camera more myself ~ for the same reason.

Them Pates said...

Glad you didn't let the "grainy" stop you! You and Emma will always be glad you took them!

emily anderson said...

i like the grainy...gives it a good feel.

and y'all are like twins. seriously.
glad you embraced!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...