Tuesday, April 17, 2012

mesmerizing octopus

Our local Sea Life Aquarium recently held a media event as they opened their new Octopus Garden. It didn't dawn on me until I arrived that I had never seen an octopus that close before. I seriously think I could have stared at the Giant Pacific Octopus all day. He was mesmerizing as he moved about. The other cephalopods were pretty cool, too. :)

pacific octopus

octopus tentacles


little octopus


My review of Octopus Garden can be found at Today's Mama.

Linking up with Communal Global for Sneak Peeks Around The World.


tinajo said...

They are cool but they freak me out at the same time! :-D

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Wow! Great photos, Jen. Wow!

MaryAnne said...

Very cool - fantastic photos!!!

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Woah! Those pictures are phenomenal!

Christian said...

You showed the beauty in that octopus! Very lovely!

{amy} said...

Wow! These pictures are great! It sounds like a neat place!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Oh my gosh... that is SO cool!!

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

WOW- the colors are incredible!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...