bright and white :: family portraits

12:00 AM

When a friend contacted me to photograph his family as a Mother's Day gift for his Mom, I was too excited, because that Mom is a fellow friend who works in Romania. I knew that this would be a priceless gift that would be treasured while she is away from her family. I think this was the largest family that I've ever photographed. I love the bright colors they wore against the white siding of this cute little church. I also love how the group photos of the boys and girls turned out! I guess I haven't photographed many families against straight lines. Thus the Photoshop ruler tool quickly became my friend to straighten photos! It's amazing!



girls all dressed up

the stache club

daddy & baby girl

grandma kisses

mama & baby

And because this little princess was just too cute, I have to post this one...

princess e

These were taken at St. Anthony Catholic Church in Wylie, TX.

You Might Also Like


  1. Pretty special photos, you really captured their heart in these shots.

  2. These are fantastic!! Such a beautiful family. That church as the backdrop... LOVE it! Truly a priceless gift. Great job Jen!

  3. Great photos! I love the baby :)

  4. I love all the bright colors against the white! What a creative & beautiful photo shoot!


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images