Saturday, May 26, 2012

from shag to buzz

The other day Joshua suddenly decided he wanted to cut his hair. He asked me what I thought and I said if he wanted to cut it, then he should. Jeremy did the honors while I stepped out for the evening. Apparently he had some hair cutter's remorse after a pile of blonde locks were already on the floor. I think we're all getting used to it. It doesn't matter, though, he's still the cutest (or maybe I should say handsome-est) 10 year old I know!

There's a new kid in my house.

Happy Saturday!

4 comments :

tinajo said...

It looks great on him! :-)

MaryAnne K said...

He's a very handsome kid, both ways!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

He is handsome either way! My own son, Zack, would take some drastic manuevers with his hair when he was young... long, short, dyed, shaved (come to think of it he had a mowhawk last fall). I loved him any way he wore it. I know that's just the way you feel about Joshua! blessings ~ tanna

Renee said...

He's very handsome with his new haircut!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...