Thursday, May 31, 2012

photographers :: portraits

Several weeks ago, my friend, Alisha, from Alisha Ippolito Photography had a great idea. "Why don't we take portraits of each other?" It's something I don't think about doing, portraits of myself, so I was thrilled. We met up in Dallas for our fun photo shoot and ate a great dinner afterwards at Eno's, tastiest pear arugula salad I've ever eaten. My favs that I took of Alisha...

in the shadows

photographer portrait

against the stacks

And my favs she took of me...

my portrait

on the couch

gazing off

actually smiling

You know how most everyone has something they're self-conscious of? We'll mine is my teeth, hence, the more serious closed mouth sort of smiles. It's something I'm working on. :)



Linking up with Meet The Anderson's for Embrace The Camera.

These were taken at The Foundry in Dallas.

9 comments :

Pieces of Sunshine said...

You have a lovely smile Jen, the last photo is easily my favourite.

heather meades said...

You are beautiful and I agree I love the last one with the big smile.

The Reeds said...

TOTALLY smile more with your teeth! That pic looks awesome!

MaryAnne K said...

What a fun idea! Now I need a photographer friend...

Love your smile :)

{amy} said...

Yep, we all have something we're self-conscious of! I have this vein that bulges out {big time} on my eyelid. It's really weird...Anyways, you have a great smile!! :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Um, perfect teeth are so not cool. Lovein' the full mouthed smile! Let it shine sister!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Jen you are stunning! You have such a beautiful smile. This looks like such a fun day. You girls found fantastic places to shoot at!! :)

Ashley said...

Looked at all the comments, and I have the same thing to say! The last photo is my fav because you're smiling! :) They're all nice though!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...