Friday, July 27, 2012

instagram recap of the week

I felt like a celebrity yesterday in Dino when all the kids wanted a photo with me.  Hotel view in Gulu.

Someone on the team told me that I make a friend everywhere we go. Today that friend was Leah. :)  This lady is 70 & harvests beans & peanuts & then walks 2 km to sell it.

Isn't she sweet?  A little roasted corn snack.

The scenery in Arut.  Stirring the rice. It's amazing to watch.

My new friend, Concy, shared her passion fruit with me today. So touched by the generosity of those who have so little.  Girls learn at a young age to carry a baby on their back.

She thought it was hilarious that I wanted to take a photo of her beating the crop.  The sun setting in Arut.

8 comments :

MaryAnne K said...

Beautiful photos!

Susan said...

Thanks so much for allowing us to follow you along in this wonderful journey. I look forward to reading your blog daily. Look forward to more processing and blogging. Love ya Jennifer and miss you.

{amy} said...

Beautiful! You capture so much with your pictures!

rooth said...

Wonderful, just wonderful. The little girl in the turquoise dotted dress caught my eye. What a good big sister she's being

Leovi said...

Nice pictures. I love, gorgeous, yet there's a hard life, I like to spread joy and hope. Greetings.

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

I have been enjoying seeing your journey through photos on instagram, Jen! So glad I set it up when I did! :) Beautiful images!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Awesomeness, Jen. Awesomeness!! blessings and prayers ~ tanna

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Lovely.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...