Thursday, July 19, 2012

sentimental

I'm realizing more and more just how sentimental my little girl is. Before leaving for Uganda, we went on a brunch date to our "special place," the same place we used to go. We went to the same chocolate shop afterwards and the same playground. Love her sweetness and the way she marks things as "special." :)

Brunch date with my girl!

I've showed several people here in Uganda photos of the kids including the one on the bottom right. They all say she looks just like me. :)




Linking up with The Anderson Crew for Embrace The Camera.

11 comments :

rooth said...

The pictures are too cute for words. I'm sure it was a very special experience for her. PS - I'm following you via Bloglovin now!

danielle said...

So cute! My oldest boy loves time spent with me. I love it.

The Best of Both Worlds said...

I hope to do things like this with my daughter! Very sweet!

katrina adams said...

she really does look just like you. she will cherish these moments spent with you for a long time...:)

MaryAnne K said...

She really does look a lot like you!

What a sweetie :)

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos. I love the joy and beauty to emerge. Greetings.

sarah k said...

Very sweet. Going on dates with my kiddos is something I want to start doing more of.

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

A precious heart, your sweet girl has. She really does look like you! Beautiful!

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Well, who could resist a place with English breakfast and gingerbread men?? :) Looks like fun, and I'm so glad you get to make these sort of special memories. :)

Tara said...

so cute! she does really look like you! :)

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

I love that you MAKE things special for your children, Jen! And, yes, she is her mother's child! ;) blessings ~ tanna
ps I can tell you that these "special" times will bless you throughout your lives.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...