Sunday, September 23, 2012

english crumpets

Crumpets for tea time. Studying England for our upcoming trip. :)

With our upcoming trip to England, I decided we would study about this country in home school. It's been so fun and the kids have really enjoyed studying about a place they are about to see with their own eyes. This week we made English Crumpets. I didn't actually have crumpet rings, so we had to improvise with a biscuit cutter. They didn't make them look the prettiest, but they sure tasted good!

4 comments :

rooth said...

Oh my goodness, I was just talking to another blogger (Freya) about how I had never had these before. I've got to try out your recipe

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Mmmm, yum! Will you have the kids try them with an incredibly thin spreading of Marmite? ;)

Birgit said...

Yummy!

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

Crumpets are delicious!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...