getting into routine after an epic summer

12:48 PM

Sometime the end of July, I was contacted by Tommy Nelson, inviting me to be a part of their Top Tommy Nelson Mommy team. The team consisted of six ladies and they were bringing on six more, totaling twelve. I was honored to even be asked. As I prayed about it, I felt that I should do it! I am honored to be a part of this team and look forward to contributing monthly over there.

sweet?

Today my first post, Getting Into Routine After An Epic Summer, is live! I invite you to go and read it and comments over there are welcome. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Jen,

    Yet another great thing you do -- way to go! I just read the article over there. :)

    Thanks also for all the interesting and often poignant posts of the last few weeks.

    Greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images