Monday, November 19, 2012

photography in the dallas arts district

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend! Man, the weather was amazing. I did a photo shoot in the Dallas Arts District. I think it's my new favorite place for photo shoots. Seriously. Check out the scenes (family not included...yet)...

fall in dallas

reflection pool

arts district

Also, check out my new do. Ah, it feels so good to have all that hair off my neck.

How do you like this #BeforeAndAfter?

So Dallas area friends, if you still need family portraits done before the holidays, email me (I guarantee a 48 hour turnaround)! Not only will we shoot at a cool, hip place, but you'll get a photographer with a new cool, hip style to go with it. :)

9 comments :

tinajo said...

Your hair looks great - such a pretty lady! :-)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... what a gorgeous area! Perfect for photo shoots! Your hair is adorable!! :)

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Love that new style!! I'm still working on the possibility of a Big D trip. ;) love the arts district. blessings ~ tanna

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Love those Dallas photos, and I always love your hair! :)

Them Pates said...

Your pictures just keep getting better and better!!
Love these and your new hairstyle looks so good!

Kerry @ Made For Real said...

(Hair) So cute! I recognize those Dallas pics!!

rooth said...

Your hair looks wonderful! And hasn't Dallas done a nice job with its arts district? I'm a little proud of our little city

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

Beautiful photos! And cute haircut :)

{amy} said...

Your haircut is cute! You found some great scenes for photos! I used to work downtown. I'm sure my building has changed names again, but it was the Texas Commerce Tower & Chase Tower during my time there. It's the one with the [architectural] hole in it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...