a little getaway

12:00 AM

Sometimes getaways, even if only for 24 hours, are very much needed. When I received a voucher for a free night's stay at the Westin Galleria for a blogger event I attended in June, I never knew just how much time away, just me and my man, would be needed after 2 1/2 months of traveling. I hinted at my fatigue about a month ago. It's still there, but a getaway to a nice hotel surely helped a bit.

hanging out

the city

On the 19th floor, you definitely get a great view of the city. Here's hoping your holidays have been full of joy, laughter, and peace!

You Might Also Like


  1. Sounds wonderful, Jen! Glad just you and your man could get away for a night. What a fantastic view!

  2. Thinking of you friend....glad you had a day away! And that you will get some rest this next week after Christmas before you leave again!


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images