Wednesday, December 5, 2012

color your world {white}

It's the last Color Your World challenge of the year. Have you enjoyed these? I know I have. I love a good challenge, especially one that makes you stop and notice the color around you. Are you ready for some white this month?

snowprints

first snow

Right after we landed in the states from our European excursion, we stayed in Connecticut for a few days. Can you believe the first snow of the season happened while we were there? For Texans transplanted to S. Africa, snow is a big deal. The kids sure enjoyed it, and I enjoyed watching the flakes fall all day creating a beautiful blanket of white. It sure is a stark contrast to the 80 degree weather we've had in Texas the past few days. If I wanted Christmas in Summer, I could've stayed in S. Africa!

snow at night

So here's the lowdown...

1. December's color is WHITE!

2. Take WHITE. Interpret it how you want using whatever medium you want.

3. Write a blog post about it.

4. Grab the Color Your World button to display on your blog or blog post linking back to the linky.




5. Link up your blog post (not your blog). Link will stay open until December 31st at 11:59 pm CST.

Color Your World is a monthly linky hosted by...

10 comments :

{amy} said...

So pretty! As you know, snow is something I see down here very often ~ only in pictures!

Messy Mom said...

I bet the kids did love it! It looks beautiful.

rooth said...

Darn tootin' snow is exciting for us Texans. Everytime I go skiing, I feel like I'm on a different planet

Jill said...

Oh, how I love that last photo!!!!

Alison F. said...

So beautiful! It's warm here too and doesn't feel very festive yet. That last photo is gorgeous!

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

Beautiful! I love the snow on the pumpkin.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

How fun to have had snow to play in! I think we might have some finally on the way! :)

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Yay for snow! I love seeing pictures of it. :)

Cindy said...

Snow is such a treat when you live in Texas! I sure am glad we don't deal with it every day for months on end like when I grew up in Iowa! And we always make time to play in it when it "happens" here! Love your pictures...

Stephanie said...

Sigh. Missing that snow right now:) I love that image:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...